Say hello to my brother, (and one of the graduates), Christan!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
First Day of College -Yikes!
Today was my brother and his friend's first day at their college internship! Yikes! That's gotta be stressful! My brother has many friends going to his college internship with him, but the reason that I only indicated one friend in my opening sentence is because that one friend, Matt (once again, no real names listed), is living with us during the college internship. Matt is a really funny and nice godly young man. Oh, and he is crazy about root beer! Either way, although Christan and Matt have been going to the church called ACC (Atlanta City Church) for years, I know that they're still stressed out about starting college. I mean who wouldn't be? But I know and they know that God is with them and I know that this is going to be a great experience for both of them! Please keep them in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment