Home

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Bit More of the Country

                                                    Two of the Mallards out of about seven that frequently visit our pond.
                                                    We call them Mr. Watt and Lucy.





                                                   This is me riding 'I've Got Melody' (Melody for short!) I took horseback
                                                    riding lessons last year and within a little less than a year, I learned how
                                                   to walk, trot, canter, and I learned cool techniques! Unfortunately,
                                                   Elizabeth and I had to stop riding because lessons became too expensive.
                                                   I'm going to try to get a job with horses soon so maybe I can do a little swap.
                                                   You know, muc stalls, feed the horses, exercise the horses, saddle/unsaddle
                                                   the horse for riders, so that maybe I can get an exchange for free lessons!




                                                  



                                                
                                               
                                                    This is a picture of the, "Little Mississippi River" (its only a creek).
                                                    Before our neighbor dug it out to make it a pond.  


                        
                                                   

                                                   
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment